Monday, December 29, 2014

Mina's Bookshelf 2014: A Year In Reading

 
Farewell, 2014! On a personal level, I have never been happier to turn the page, so to speak. As far as Mina's Bookshelf goes, I am saying goodbye to a wonderful year of book blogging: my profound gratitude to all those authors who graced my blog with their enthralling interviews and guest posts, to the publicists and tour organizers who provided excerpts and material for reviews and giveaways - you made my 2014 exciting, unforgettable, and absolutely gratifying.
 
A heartfelt 'thank you' to my fantastic readers: my gratitude goes to 92,000+ unique blog visitors and 5,800+ followers across my social media venues.
 
To all, health, happiness, and prosperity in 2015 and always!
 
 



***A photo collage of the authors who graced this blog throughout the year with their interviews and generously contributed to the success of Mina's Bookshelf with their guest posts and giveaway donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment